World Wide Web Marketing, Third Edition: Integrating the Web Into Your Marketing Strategy
- Affiliate marketing
- Using B2B technology to sell through resellers
- Wireless marketing
- eMetrics, or how to measure online marketing strategies
- Data mining techniques
The companion Web site at www.wiley.com/compbooks/sterne includes a complete, live listing of all Web links in the book, as well as more of Sterne's writings.
Table of Contents
About the Author.
Using the World Wide Web for Marketing--What Are You Trying to Accomplish?
Customer Service First.
The Usable Web--Be Kind to Your Users.
Interactivity Goes with the Flow.
Value-Added Marketing--It's Personal.
Personalization--Getting to Know You.
Professional Personalization--Extranets and Customer Relationship Management.
Partner Relationship Management.
Measure for Measure.
Managing Your Site and Your Sanity.
Looking toward the Future.
Sign up now »
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
For today’s enterprise, this whitepaper identifies three general areas of risk associated with risk; those that are traditionally areas of risk, the hazards that are exclusive to virtualisation and the ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia