Windows 98 for Dummies Quick Reference
Windows 98 For Dummies Quick Reference is packed with helpful advice and timesaving tips to make your Windows 98 learning curve smooth and gentle. All of the Windows 98 tools, components, commands, and tasks are presented in easy-to-find alphabetical order with clear, step-by-step directions. Whether you're new to Windows or are upgrading from a previous version of Microsoft's world-famous operating system for PCs, you can find everything you need to know packed between the covers of this slim, comprehensive book.
Table of Contents
PART I: Windows 98 Up Close and Personal.
PART II: Windows 98 and the Web.
PART III: Doing Everyday Stuff in Windows 98.
PART IV: Accessories and Control Panel Settings for Every Appetite.
Glossary: Techie Talk.
Book Registration Information.
Sign up now »
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
Learn how others have delivered industry-leading, multi-platform management and security solutions. In this whitepaper, we look how app developers can develop, deploy and manage apps that enterprises can rely on ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- IN PICTURES: Citrix Solutions expo (49 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Citrix parties one more night with Maroon 5 ( +57 photos)
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia