The Entrepreneur's Guide to Second Life: Making Money in the Metaverse
Table of Contents
Chapter 2: Lying the Foundation for Your Business.
Chapter 3: Developing a Winning Market Plan.
Chapter 4: Walking the Runway—Fashion in Second Life.
Chapter 5: The Second Life Land Business.
Chapter 6: Construction Projects Big and Small.
Chapter 7: Making Money in the Second Life Sex Trade.
Chapter 8: Selling Objects, From Toys to Weapons.
Chapter 9: Interactive Business Opportunities.
Chapter 10: Running a Business in Teen Second Life.
Chapter 11: The Future of Second Life Entrepreneurship.
Appendix A: Other Resources.
Appendix B: Second Life Item Prices.
Appendix C: Earning Potential of a Seconf Life Entrepreneur.
Appendix D: SL Community Standards and Intellectual Property.
Sign up now »
For today’s enterprise, this whitepaper identifies three general areas of risk associated with risk; those that are traditionally areas of risk, the hazards that are exclusive to virtualisation and the ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes