The Data Model Resource Cd-rom, Revised Edition, Volume 1: A Library of Universal Data Models for All Enterprises (Unlocked)
You'll get actual proven models for such common business functions as ordering and managing products, handling shipments, invoicing, accounting and budgeting, managing human resources, contact management, and project management. Plus, you'll find new and expanded models for call center management, product customization, shipping and receiving, payments and collections, budgeting scenarios, and employee qualification and performance. New data mart designs are also provided in this revised edition, including financial analysis, inventory management, and shipping logistics.
You'll also want to check out The Data Model Resource Book, Revised Edition, Volume 2 (0-471-35348-5), and its companion data model sets (each sold separately), which feature universal data models tailored to various industries and applications. A free demonstration of the Volume 2 Data Models is available on this CD-ROM product.
Minimum System Requirements:
32-bit operating system such as Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0 or higher.
Hard Drive Space:
25 MB required space for installation of files.
CD-ROM drive. You also will need to have the following applications to make full use of the CD-ROM: a browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator to open the readme.htm and navigate the demo; Visio 2000 required to view the images of the models in native format, although they can alternatively be viewed as JPEGs in a browser or another application.
Sign up now »
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia