Teach Yourself Visually Windows 7
A practical guide for visual learners who are eager to get started with Windows 7
Windows 7 is Microsoft's highly anticipated operating system used by millions of people around the world. If you're a visual learner and are new to Windows 7, then this book is an ideal introduction to the new features of this operating system. Seasoned author Paul McFedries walks you through the basics and beyond of Windows 7 in a straightforward manner.
You'll discover how to install and repair programs, maintain your system, set up password-protected accounts, load images from a digital camera, play music and other media files, secure Internet and e-mail accounts, and much more. More than 150 tasks are accompanied by full-color screen shots as they guide you to becoming a confident user of Windows 7.
- Experienced author Paul McFedries walks you through Microsoft's eagerly awaited new operating system: Windows 7
- Clear and succinct explanations, step-by-step instructions, and full-color screen shots take you through the newest features of Windows 7
- More than 150 Windows 7 tasks show you the basics and beyond, including installing and repairing programs, maintaining your system, loading images from a digital camera, and more
This book is essential if you are a visual learner who is enthusiastic about diving in and exploring all that Windows 7 has to offer!
Sign up now »
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
Integrated Computing Platforms, such as EMC VSPEX RAs, provide a solution by eliminating the time (and cost) of designing, testing, and engineering integrated environments with components built independently of one ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- Researchers find unusual malware targeting Tibetan users in cyberespionage operation
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia