Teach Yourself Visually PowerPoint 2010
Fast, easy way to get the very most out of PowerPoint 2010
Present your work in style in a PowerPoint presentation using the tips and techniques in this visual guide to PowerPoint 2010. It covers the basics, as well as all the exciting new changes and additions in a series of easy-to-follow, full-color, two-page tutorials. Learn how to create slides, dress them up using templates and graphics, add sound and animation, and more. If you're looking for a practical, "show me, don't tell me" guide to PowerPoint 2010, this is the book for you.
- Helps you create presentations with greater impact using PowerPoint 2010, the latest generation of Microsoft's presentation software; PowerPoint 2010 is part of the new Microsoft Office 2010 suite of products
- Introduces PowerPoint 2010's new features, including the new Reading View, new transitions tab, and a new screenshot function
- Shows you how to create slides, dress them up with templates and graphics, add sound and animation, and present in a business or Internet setting
- Features easy-to-follow, full-color, two-page tutorials
Add more power to your PowerPoint presentations with this practical guide.
Sign up now »
Take an in-depth look at the evolution of android malware. The world of malware targeting the Android OS is similar yet very different from malware affecting Windows. Explore the rapidly ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- Researchers find more versions of digitally signed Mac OS X spyware
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes