Teach Yourself Visually iPhoto '09
A step-by-step visual guide to using all aspects of the iPhoto application
iPhoto does a lot more than just allow you to crop your photos and fix red-eye! Packed with full-color illustrations and designed for those who learn best when they see how things are done, Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhoto helps you take advantage of all the things iPhoto can do.
Easy, step-by-step instructions in the highly successful Visual format show you how to enhance your photos, create photo books and greeting cards, organize your photo library, and even create Web galleries. You'll learn to retrieve photos from your iPhone, camera, or card reader; retouch scans of old photos; add special effects; print your pictures; and more with iPhoto.
- Written by an expert videographer and digital video specialist whose experience includes national commercials, news and TV shows, and sports videography
- Designed for visual learners, with full-color illustrations showing how to accomplish each task
- Shows you how to navigate the iPhoto interface, set preferences, and import photos from cell phones, digital cameras, card readers, or scanners
- Demonstrates how to retouch photos, fix amateur mistakes, enhance photos with effects, and create slideshows, photo books, calendars, and greeting cards
- Covers creating online galleries, e-mailing photos, burning DVDs, and making prints
If you prefer instructions that show you how rather than tell you why, Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhoto is the easiest way to make the most of iPhoto.
Table of Contents
Chapter 2: Bringing Photos into iPhoto.
Chapter 3: Organizing Your Photos.
Chapter 4: Logging and Searching for Photos.
Chapter 5: Viewing Photos.
Chapter 6: Basic Image Editing.
Chapter 7: Enhancing Your Photos.
Chapter 8: Showcasing Your Photos.
Chapter 9: Sharing Photos Online.
Chapter 10: Making Prints and Exporting Photos.
Chapter 11: Creating Photo Books.
Chapter 12: Creating Photo Calendars and Cards.
Chapter 13: Memory Cards and Storage.
Sign up now »
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
As the era of “Big Data” marches on unabated, data is coming from an ever wider range of sources, including transactional systems, mobile devices, sensors, streaming media, and social networks. ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Partners and customers main focus in mobile strategy, says Willis
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Mobile is key to a digital worklife, says CEO (+12 photos)
- ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
- Two in three Australian tweens are on a social network: McAfee
- Huawei Australia 2012 revenue up 61 per cent to $368m