Software Engineering: Barry W. Boehm's Lifetime Contributions to Software Development, Management, and Research
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Software Architecture and Quality.
Chapter 2. Software Economics.
Chapter 3. Software Tools.
Chapter 4. Software Process: Early Spiral Model.
Chapter 5. Software Risk Management.
Chapter 6. Software Process: Emerging Extensions.
Chapter 7. Software and Systems Management.
Chapter 8. Software Engineering State of the Art and Practice.
Chapter 9. Value-Based Software Engineering.
Chapter 10. Being a Software Engineer in the Software Century.
About the Editor.
Sign up now »
Enterprises and government agencies are under virtually constant attack today. It is clear that the cybercriminals, nation-states, and hacker activists waging these attacks are growing increasingly sophisticated and more effective ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- AusCERT 2013: What's it like to be a 'Nigerian scam' victim?
- AusCERT 2013: Ashley Deuble: Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes