Professional Dotnetnuke 5: Open Source Web Application Framework for ASP.NET
Table of Contents
1. An Inside Look at the Evolution of DotNetNuke.
2. Installing DotNetNuke.
3. Portal Overview.
4. Portal Administration.
5. Host Administration.
7. DotNetNuke Archtecture.
8. Core DotNetNuke APIs.
9. Member Role.
10. Client API.
12. Beginning Module Development.
13. Developing Modules: the Database Layer.
14. Developing Modules: the Business Logic Layer.
15. Developing Modules: the Presentation Layer.
16. Skinning DotNetNuke.
18. DotNetNuke Commercial Evolution.
Appendix A. Resources.
Appendix B. System Message Tokes.
Sign up now »
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
IBM’s 2012 Global CEO study follows face-to-face discussions with more than 1,700 CEOs and senior public sector leaders from around the globe. The findings examine how CEOs are responding to ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia