Problogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-figure Income
Chris Garrett is a writer, Internet marketing consultant, and, of course, professional blogger. As well as his own blog, chrisg.com, he writes for many sites, including the Blog Herald, FreelanceSwitch, CopyBlogger, and even occasionally ProBlogger. He lives in the U.K. with his wife, Clare, his daughter Amy, his brand-new puppy, Benji, and his two overweight cats, Casper and Tigger, though would very much like to move to Vancouver, Canada, if any readers happen to carry a magic wand. When he is not at the computer (rare) you can bet he is out taking mediocre pictures with his digital camera.
Table of Contents
1 Blogging for Money.
2 Niche Blogging.
3 Setting Up Your Blog.
4 Blog Writing.
5 Blog Income and Earning Strategies.
6 Buying and Selling Blogs.
7 Blog Networks.
8 Blog Promotion and Marketing.
9 Secrets of Successful Blogs.
10 Creating Something Worthwhile.
Sign up now »
Flash is quickly emerging as the preferred way to overcome the nagging performance limitations of hard disk drives. However, because flash comes at a significant price premium, outright replacement of ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes