Principles of Software Engineering
- This book tackles fundamental principles on which the methods, tools, and procedures of software engineering rely.
- Explains the purposes and goals of requirements engineering, the nature of requirements engineering and its typical problems.
- Covers operational requirements and technical specifications, baselines and change control boards, and version control procedures for requirements management.
- The book's unifying theme is engineering problems solving and how the generic processes of engineering can be--must be--modified and adapted to account for software's unique aspects.
- Each chapter includes exercises and an appendix contains topics for term projects and weekly assignments for completing term projects.
Sign up now »
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
Data centres, servers, storage and more are being combined for simplified management and cost savings. In this survey, ESG looks at the current and future trends surrounding today’s integrated computing ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia