PowerPoint 97 for Windows for Dummies
Table of Contents
PART I: Basic PowerPoint 97 Stuff.
Chapter 1: PowerPoint 101.
Chapter 2: Editing Slides.
Chapter 3: Outlining Your Presentation.
Chapter 4: Doing It with Style.
Chapter 5: Don't Forget Your Notes!
Chapter 6: Printing Your Presentation.
Chapter 7: Help!
PART II: Looking Mahvelous.
Chapter 8: Fabulous Text Formats.
Chapter 9: Masters of the Universe Meet the Templates of Doom.
Chapter 10: When I Am Old, I Shall Make My Slides Purple.
Chapter 11: Using Clip Art.
Chapter 12: Drawing on Your Slides.
PART III: Neat Things You Can Add to Your Slides.
Chapter 13: Charts.
Chapter 14: Organizational Charts (Or, Who's in Charge Here?).
Chapter 15: Equations, WordArt, and Other Ornaments.
Chapter 16: Lights! Camera! Action! (Adding Sound and Video).
Chapter 17: Transitions and Animation Effects.
PART IV: Oh, What a Tangled Web We Weave.
Chapter 18: Working with Hyperlinks and Action Buttons.
Chapter 19: Surfing the Web with PowerPoint 97.
Chapter 20: Creating HTML Documents with PowerPoint 97.
PART V: Working with Presentations.
Chapter 21: Juggling Multiple Presentations and Stealing Slides.
Chapter 22: Sharing Information with Other Programs.
Chapter 23: Managing Your Files.
Chapter 24: Messing with Macros.
Chapter 25: Creating 35mm Slides.
Chapter 26: It's Show Time!
PART VI: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 27: Ten New Features in PowerPoint 97.
Chapter 28: Ten Things That Often Go Wrong.
Chapter 29: Ten PowerPoint Shortcuts.
Chapter 30: Ten Cool Things on the PowerPoint 97 CD-ROM.
Sign up now »
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
Many organisations are evaluating a new security model based upon IT risk management best practices. This is a good idea, but not enough for today’s dynamic and malevolent threat landscape. ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- IN PICTURES: Citrix Solutions expo (49 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Citrix parties one more night with Maroon 5 ( +57 photos)
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia