Photoshop Secrets of the Pros: 20 Top Artists and Designers Face Off (Includes CD-ROM)
Photoshop Secrets of the Pros is not your typical Photoshop book, laboriously marching you through features, filters, and techniques. This book throws you right into the thick of things, dropping you ringside for a series of digital duels and artistic collaborations. In this groundbreaking guide top artists challenge each other in a series of Photoshop Tennis matches—and you get to peer over their shoulders. You'll watch them put Photoshop through its paces, creating incredible new work under grueling deadlines. You'll see which tools and techniques they use, and how and why they choose them when the clock is ticking and the world is watching.
Open up this unique book and:
- Get caught up in the action: Watch 20 of the world's top digital artists, photographers, and web and print designers compete, mouse to mouse.
- Eavesdrop on the experts: Enter the artists' heads as they explain each decision they make.
- Find out how it's done in the real world: See 100 pieces of original art dissected, component by component and technique by technique.
- Discover pro secrets: Learn how Photoshop's basic tools are used to create fantastic effects in record time.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Table of Contents
The History of Photoshop Tennis.
Photoshop Tennis Rules (Such as They Are).
The Matches in This Book.
About the CD.
Match 1: Isaac Epp vs. Matt Riddle.
Match 2: Shaun Inman vs. Leslie Cabarga.
Match 3: Eric Jordan vs. Benoit Falardeau.
Match 4: Roddy Llewellyn vs. John Henry Donovan.
Match 5: Audrey Mantey vs. Joen Asmussen.
Match 6: Bas Hijmans vs. Evan Alexander.
Match 7: Christine Smart vs. Manuel Clement.
Match 8: Bob Gundu vs. Farhez Rayani.
Match 9: Michelle Kwajafa vs. Nate Smith.
Match 10: Dave Bedingfield vs. Walt Dietrich.
Everything I Need to Know, I Learned from Photoshop Tennis.
Real Designers Do Less, Get Paid More.
Master the Basics.
Three Words: Layers, Layers, Layers.
Blend to Win.
Preserve Your Elements.
You Can Never Have Too Many Brushes.
Add Some Texture.
Filter in Moderation.
What's on the Companion CD.
Sign up now »
- FTWeb Developer- Drupal and PHP. Exciting new position- #2 in Dev team.$100k+SuperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTSenior Python Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
NEC wanted to reduce network management costs, while increasing network visibility, decreasing mean-time-to-repair, improving stability and mitigating the risk of downtime. Download today to hear from Cameron Craig, Senior department ...
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
"Too little too late. Spice normally has better standards than this. I ..."
Spiceworks' free management software gets integrated MDM
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB