Photoshop Elements 8 After the Shoot
Photoshop Elements combines an easy-to-use set of features and enhancements with image editing power in an affordable program. The newest version—Photoshop Elements 8—features more online integration with products like the new Flash-based Web galleries.
Featuring a convenient trim size that goes where you go, this portable guide is essential reading for Elements users and especially suited if you are a mobile user who wants to edit and post your digital photographs while on the go.
- Serves as a portable reference for effectively using the tools and features of Photoshop Elements 8
- Offers a firm understanding of how to organize, correct, restore, and display digital photos and scanned images using Photoshop Elements 8
- Appeals to anyone who needs to edit and post digital photos
- Presents numbered steps and helpful examples to walk you through the most common Photoshop Elements 8 tasks
- Provides examples and inspiration for using your digital images in print or online
Photoshop Elements 8 After the Shoot is the perfect guide if you are looking for a clear, concise, and portable guide to Photoshop Elements.
Mark Fitzgerald is an Adobe Certified Photoshop Expert who specializes in helping both hobbyist and professional photographers make the most of digital technology. He operates The Digital Darkroom, a consulting business, and is the author of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Photoshop Workflow Bible, also from Wiley.
Sign up now »
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
Data centres, servers, storage and more are being combined for simplified management and cost savings. In this survey, ESG looks at the current and future trends surrounding today’s integrated computing ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- IN PICTURES: Citrix Solutions expo (49 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Citrix parties one more night with Maroon 5 ( +57 photos)
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia