Pay Per Click Search Engine Marketing for Dummies
If you want potential customers to form a traffic jam at your Web site, Pay Per Click just might do the trick. This book will help you decide! It tells you all about Google AdWords and Yahoo! Sponsored Search, targeting your customers, watching out for fraud, assessing the pros and cons of Pay Per Click, and making Pay Per Click work for you.
Discover how to
- Use the right keywords to trigger your ads
- Figure your breakeven point
- Write ads that reach your customers
- Calculate return on investment
- Use geo targeting
- Track your ad results
Table of Contents
Part I. Preparing for Your Campaign.
Chapter 1. Introducing Pay Per Click Advertising.
Chapter 2. The Different Forms of PPC.
Chapter 3. Calculating ROI (Return of Investment).
Chapter 4. Selecting Keywords.
Chapter 5. Creating Landing Pages.
Chapter 6. Finding the Right Words for Your Ad.
Chapter 7. Bidding on Keywords.
Part II. Using the PPC Systems.
Chapter 8. Working with Yahoo! Sponsored Search.
Chapter 9. Buying Traffic from Google AdWords.
Chapter 10. Harnessing MSN Keywords.
Chapter 11. Using the Second-and Third-Tier PPC Systems.
Chapter 12. Using Geo-Targeting.
Chapter 13. Working with Content or Contextual Placement.
Chapter 14. Other PPC Services - Shopping Directories, Yellow Pages, and More.
Part III. Managing Your Campaign.
Chapter 15. Using Click Tracking and Conversion Tracking Tools.
Chapter 16. Working with Bid-Management Tools.
Chapter 17. Avoiding Click Fraud.
Part IV. The Part of Tens.
Chapter 18. Ten Ways to Make Money Selling Clicks.
Chapter 19. Ten Ways to Stay Up-to-Date and Track Down the Details..
Sign up now »
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTWeb Developer- Drupal and PHP. Exciting new position- #2 in Dev team.$100k+SuperNSW
Messaging and collaboration platforms have emerged as mission critical applications, consuming a large portion of IT spending for organisations. The rich features in these applications have significantly changed the messaging ...
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
"Too little too late. Spice normally has better standards than this. I ..."
Spiceworks' free management software gets integrated MDM
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB