Oracle9i DBA Jumpstart
Oracle9i DBA JumpStart gives you the solid grounding you need to approach Oracle certification with confidence:
* Introduction to relational database concepts
* Using basic SQL*Plus and iSQL*Plus commands
* Understanding Oracle database functions
* Using multiple tables
* Restricting, sorting, and grouping data
* Creating and maintaining a database
* Using SQL*Plus reporting techniques
* Creating and maintaining database objects
* Setting up users and managing security
* Configuring optimization
* Creating backups
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Relational Database Concepts.
Chapter 2: SQL*Plus and iSQL*Plus Basics.
Chapter 3: Oracle Database Functions.
Chapter 4: Restricting, Sorting, and Grouping Data.
Chapter 5: Using Multiple Tables.
Chapter 6: Advanced SQL Queries.
Chapter 7: Logical Consistency.
Chapter 8: Installing Oracle and Creating a Database.
Chapter 9: Reporting Techniques.
Chapter 10: Creating and Maintaining Database Objects.
Chapter 11: Users and Security.
Chapter 12: Making Things Run Fast (Enough).
Chapter 13: Saving Your Stuff (Backups).
Chapter 14: Troubleshooting.
Appendix A: Answers to Review Questions.
Appendix B: Glossary.
Appendix C: Common Database Platforms.
Sign up now »
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
The risks facing high-speed data networks and unencrypted data while in motion are very real and on the rise. As information becomes one of the most valuable ‘off balance sheet’ ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- IN PICTURES: Citrix Solutions expo (49 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Citrix parties one more night with Maroon 5 ( +57 photos)
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia