Official Swishmax Bible
- Developed and comarketed with SWiSHzone.com, this first-ever SWiSHmax book is packed with tips, techniques, and secrets from the world's top SWiSHmax users
- SWiSHmax offers an easy, intuitive interface that lets Web designers create cool Flash movies, effects, and even games-without learning Flash or ActionScript
- SWiSHmax is the premier product of SWiSHzone.com, which reports 500,000 unique visitors a month, 3 million downloads, and 200,000 registered users
- A companion Web site is packed with examples and templates from the book, exclusive SWiSH content, and a tryout version of SWiSHmax
She is the author of CourseBuilder for Dreamweaver f/x and Design (The Coriolis Group, 2001), Acrobat 5: The Professional User’s Guide (Apress, 2002), How to Use After Effects 5.5 (Que, 2002), Acrobat 6: The Professional User’s Guide (Apress, 2003), The 100 Best Acrobat 6 Tips & Tricks (Peachpit, 2003), Premiere 6.5 Complete Course (Wiley, 2003), Premiere Pro Complete Course (Wiley, 2003), and HTML Complete Course (Wiley, 2003). She is the coauthor of Jan Kabili’s Photoshop cs Complete Course (Wiley, 2004).
She has been working on the Internet since its very early days, building her first Web site in 1993. More information about and demos of motion graphics and video are available on her Web site at www.donnabaker.ca.
Table of Contents
Part I: Getting Started with SwiSHmax.
Chapter 1: SWiSHmax QuickStart.
Chapter 2: Welcome to SwiSHmax.
Chapter 3: Starting a New Movie Project.
Part II: The Basic SWiSHmax Building Blocks.
Chapter 4: Viewing a Movie’s Content.
Chapter 5: Drawing in SwiSHmax.
Chapter 6: Modifying Basic Shapes.
Chapter 7: Choosing and Using Color.
Chapter 8: Working with Images.
Chapter 9: Using Animations and Flash Movies in SwiSHmax.
Chapter 10: Working with Text.
Chapter 11: Adding Sound.
Part III: Animating Your Movie.
Chapter 12: Introducing Movie Effects.
Chapter 13: Using Basic and Authored Effects.
Chapter 14: Customizing Core Effects.
Part IV: Exploring SWiSHmax Objects.
Chapter 15: Creating Sprite and Instance Objects.
Chapter 16: Building Buttons.
Part V: Adding Interactivity to a Movie.
Chapter 17: Writing Scripts in the Script Panel.
Chapter 18: Understanding Events.
Chapter 19: Applying Actions to Control a Movie.
Part VI: Distributing SWiSHmax Movies.
Chapter 20: Testing Movies and Preparing for Export.
Chapter 21: Exporting SWiSHmax Movies.
Chapter 22: Using SWiSHmax SWF Movies in Other Programs.
Part VII: Sample Projects.
Chapter 23: Building Menus.
Chapter 24: Welcome to Preloaders.
Chapter 25: Constructing a Web Site Interface.
Chapter 26: Constructing a Shopping Cart Using SWiSHmax and PHP.
Chapter 27: Building a SWiSHmax Image Gallery.
Chapter 28: Building a Daily Horoscope in SwiSHmax.
Part VIII: Appendixes.
Appendix A: About the Contributors.
Appendix B: Web Sites of Interest.
Appendix C: Menus, Toolbars, and Keyboard Accelerators.
Appendix D: SWiSHmax Effects.
Sign up now »
Governance for all is more than an IT initiative or a goal written in a plan document; it’s a strategy that unites IT and business content owners to achieve their ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- Researchers find more versions of digitally signed Mac OS X spyware
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes