Mobility, Security and Web Services - Technologies and Service-oriented Architectures for a New Era of It Solutions
Table of Contents
2.Evolution of Information and Communication Technologies.
3. Forward-looking e-business Solution Architecture.
4. Mobile Applications andf Platforms.
5. Web Services.
6. Security Focus Areas.
Sign up now »
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
Businesses face a constantly evolving threat landscape. One of the greatest challenges is presented by advanced persistent threats (APTs), which are sophisticated, multi‐faceted attacks targeting a particular organisation. Mitigating the ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Partners and customers main focus in mobile strategy, says Willis
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Mobile is key to a digital worklife, says CEO (+12 photos)
- ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
- Two in three Australian tweens are on a social network: McAfee
- Huawei Australia 2012 revenue up 61 per cent to $368m