Microsoft Project 2000 Bible
Tools like wizards that automatically create charts, customize views, and link projects help you have your way with Microsoft Project 2000. Try importing files or creating macros to save yourself even more time. With this bible by your side, you'll be synchronizing tasks and making your projects flow, making you the team leader you were meant to be.
The CD-ROM features Project-related software, such as Timesheet Professional and Project Kickstart, as well as relevant templates and shareware.
Table of Contents
PART I: Project Management Basics.
Chapter 1: The Nature of Projects.
Chapter 2: Exploring the Microsoft Project Environment.
PART II: Getting Your Project Going.
Chapter 3: Creating a New Project.
Chapter 4: Building Tasks.
Chapter 5: Creating Resources and Assigning Costs.
PART III: Refining Your Project.
Chapter 6: Understanding the Basics of Views.
Chapter 7: Using Views to Gain Perspective.
Chapter 8: Modifying the Appearance of Your Project.
Chapter 9: Resolving Scheduling Problems.
Chapter 10: Resolving Resource Problems.
PART IV: Tracking Your Progress.
Chapter 11: Understanding Tracking.
Chapter 12: Recording Actuals.
Chapter 13: Reporting on Progress.
Chapter 14: Analyzing Financial Progress.
PART V: Working in Groups.
Chapter 15: Using Project in an E-mail Workgroup.
Chapter 16: Project Management and the Web.
Chapter 17: Coordinating Multiple Projects.
PART VI: Advanced Microsoft Project.
Chapter 18: Customizing Microsoft Project.
Chapter 19: Using Macros to Speed Your Work.
Chapter 20: importing and Exporting Project Information.
Appendix A: Project Management Resources.
Appendix B: Project Management Worksheet.
Appendix C: Available Fields and Functions for Custom Field Formulas.
Appendix D: What's on the CD-ROM.
Project Management Glossary.
End-User License Agreement.
CD-ROM Installation Instructions.
Sign up now »
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
Despite current economic factors, IT investment continues to be fueled by the need for better and more agile IT capabilities to support an enterprise’s business strategy, as well as to ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia