Microsoft Official Academic Course: Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Core Skills
Table of Contents
Conventions And Features Used in this Book.
Using the CD-ROMs.
Taking a Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Test.
Microsoft e-Learning Library.
Lesson 1 Learning Worksheet Fundamentals.
Lesson 2 Editing and Formatting Worksheets.
Lesson 3 Formatting Cells.
Lesson 4 Changing Print Options.
Lesson 5 Organizing Worksheets and Window Display.
Lesson 6 Working with Charts.
Lesson 7 Performing Basic Calculations.
Lesson 8 Using Basic Financial and Logical Functions.
Lesson 9 Using Excel with the Internet.
Sign up now »
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
Learn how others have delivered industry-leading, multi-platform management and security solutions. In this whitepaper, we look how app developers can develop, deploy and manage apps that enterprises can rely on ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia