Mastering Windows Server 2008 Small Business Server
A complete, winning approach to the number one small business solution
Do you have 75 or fewer users or devices on your small-business network? Find out how to integrate everything you need for your mini-enterprise with Microsoft's new Windows Server 2008 Small Business Server, a custom collection of server and management technologies designed to help small operations run smoothly without a giant IT department. This comprehensive guide shows you how to master all SBS components as well as handle integration with other Microsoft technologies.
- Focuses on Windows Server 2008 Small Business Server, an integrated server solution for small business, and part of the new Windows Essential Server Solutions
- Covers the essentials of SBS deployment and setup, as well as integration with Windows Server 2008, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Windows Update Services 3.0, Web Server technologies, and Windows Live OneCare for Server
- Walks you step-by-step through instructions and practical applications and provides plenty of real-world examples to reinforce concepts
Get the very most out of Windows Server 2008 SBS with this comprehensive guide.
About the Author
Steven Johnson is a technical writer and IT consultant who specializes in Windows System Administration, Cisco Networking, and Microsoft Exchange. He holds many certifications and is the author of several books, including MCITP: Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator Study Guide (Exam 70-647). Steven is also a frequent speaker at technology events, including CompTIA tradeshows.
Sign up now »
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
Enterprises and government agencies are under virtually constant attack today. It is clear that the cybercriminals, nation-states, and hacker activists waging these attacks are growing increasingly sophisticated and more effective ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia