Mastering Vmware Infrastructure 3
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introducing VMware Infrastructure 3.
Chapter 2: Planning and Installing ESX Server.
Chapter 3: Creating and Managing Virtual Networks.
Chapter 4: Creating and Managing Storage Devices.
Chapter 5: Installing and Configuring VirtualCenter 2.0.
Chapter 6: Creating and Managing Virtual Machines.
Chapter 7: Migrating and Importing Virtual Machines.
Chapter 8: Configuring and Managing Virtual Infrastructure Access Controls.
Chapter 9: Managing and Monitoring Resource Access.
Chapter 10: High Availability and Business Continuity.
Chapter 11: Monitoring Virtual Infrastructure Performance.
Chapter 12: Securing a Virtual Infrastructure.
Chapter 13: Configuring and Managing ESXi.
Appendix A: The Bottom Line.
Appendix B: Common Linux and ESX Commands.
Appendix C: Third-Party Virtualization Tools.
Appendix D: VMware Infrastructure 3 Best Practices.
Sign up now »
Organizations that are looking for security features including identity management, encryption and access control — and at the same time want to take advantage of the cost and flexibility benefits ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- AusCERT 2013: What's it like to be a 'Nigerian scam' victim?
- AusCERT 2013: Ashley Deuble: Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes
- Vodafone revenue and profit drop as European troubles continue
- Apple to tell Senate it pays every cent of its taxes
- Cash visibility tops list in first Asia-Pacific treasury report