Mastering System Center Operations Manager 2007
John Paul Mueller, consultant, application developer, writer, and technical editor, has written over 300 articles and 75 books, including the forthcoming IIS7 Implementation and Administration. He has contributed articles to such magazines as DevSource, asp.netPro, InformIT, SQL Server Professional, and Visual C++ Developer.
Scott Fenstermacher is a network engineer for a Microsoft Gold partner. He has over twelve years of experience in IT, including working with systems from Microsoft and Novell to IBM and Linux.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Implementation and Administration.
Chapter 1: Overview of Operations Management.
Chapter 2: Installing System Center Operations Manager 2007.
Chapter 3: Management Group Settings.
Chapter 4: Installing and Configuring Agents.
Chapter 5: Managing Management Packs.
Chapter 6: Authoring and the Management Pack Life Cycle.
Chapter 7: Monitoring with the Console.
Chapter 8: Audit Collection Services and Agentless Exception Monitoring.
Chapter 9: Reporting.
Chapter 10: Working with Complex Environments.
Part 2: Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
Chapter 11: Optimizing Your Environment.
Chapter 12: Backup, Restore, and Disaster Recovery.
Chapter 13: Troubleshooting.
Chapter 14: Scripting Operations Manager 2007.
Sign up now »
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
It’s time for midsize companies to start thinking differently about infrastructure. This white paper provides a brief overview of cloud computing, explains how midsize companies can benefit, and describes the ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 gala awards night
- AusCERT 2013: International cyberwar response more complex than geopolitical treaties: NATO CCD COE analyst
- AusCERT 2013: Deploying BYOD in a government environment
- AusCERT 2013: 'Hacktivism' may have passed its prime, but it still left its mark
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia
- Canon appoints new GM of consumer marketing