Mac OS X Snow Leopard Visual Quick Tips
Shortcuts, tricks, and tips to make you even more productive with Mac OS X Snow Leopard
Nearly 75 million people are using Mac OS X. If you're one of them, and you're looking for useful and surprising techniques presented in an easy-to-follow visual format, Mac OS X Snow Leopard Visual Quick Tips has just what you need.
Here you'll find productivity tricks, cool secrets, timesaving tips, and other ideas that can take your OS X knowledge beyond the basics. With colorful screenshots and illustrations plus step-by-step instructions, Mac OS X Snow Leopard Visual Quick Tips helps you get more from your Mac.
- Easy-to-find, easy-to-follow instructions presented for the visual learner
- Learn to customize your Mac and get more from OS X Snow Leopard
- Play with multimedia, including iPhoto and iMovie applications
- Discover new ways to create, organize, and share digital content
- Find helpful troubleshooting and maintenance tips to help your Mac run better
This handy, 6x9" full-color guide is packed with ideas to help you have more fun and get more done with Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
Table of Contents
chapter 2 Customizing Your Mac Desktop and Notebook.
chapter 3 Managing Files and Folders.
chapter 4 Working More Efficiently.
chapter 5 Working with Data.
chapter 6 Working with Multimedia.
chapter 7 Using the Internet.
chapter 8 Using Mail and iChat.
chapter 9 Printing and Using Graphics.
chapter 10 Working with Special Programs.
chapter 11 Troubleshooting Your Mac.
Sign up now »
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
The key trend affecting enterprise mobility today can be summarized in four letters: BYOD – Bring Your Own Device. As the number of end-users bringing devices into your organization grows, ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- IN PICTURES: Citrix Solutions expo (49 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Citrix parties one more night with Maroon 5 ( +57 photos)
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia