Java 2 Exam Notes
The unique, innovative Exam Notes approach helps you gain and retain the knowledge you need, objective by objective:
* Critical Information sections provide detailed analyses of the key issues for each exam objective.
* Exam Essentials sections highlight crucial subject areas you'll need to know for the exam.
* Key Terms and Concepts sections define the words and concepts vital to passing the exam.
* Sample Questions sections preview the types of questions found on the exam and give answers and explanations.
Get Ready for the Exam with the Complete Java 2 Certification Study Guide
* In-Depth Coverage of the Programmer's and Developer's Exams
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Declarations and Access Control.
Chapter 2: Flow Control and Exception Handling.
Chapter 3: Garbage Collection.
Chapter 4: Language Fundamentals.
Chapter 5: Operators and Assignments.
Chapter 6: Overloading, Overriding, Runtime Type, and Object Orientation.
Chapter 7: Threads133Chapter8The java.awt Package.
Chapter 8: The java.awt Package
Chapter 9: The java.lang Package.
Chapter 10: The java.util Package.
Chapter 11: The java.io Package.
Appendix A: The Certification Initiative for Enterprise Development.
Sign up now »
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
For businesses looking to provide real-time business solutions to employees and customers alike, you need to have a comprehensive network management strategy. The network is the foundation of all successful ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia