Iphone Application Development All-In-One for Dummies
One-stop shopping for every aspect of iPhone development!
Whether you're a beginning programmer who wants to build an application for your iPhone or you're a professional developer looking to leverage the marketing power of the open iPhone SDK, this helpful guide has your needs covered. iPhone enthusiast and developer Neal Goldstein shows you the ins and outs of developing applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch and explains how to get your apps into the AppStore and market and sell them.
You'll learn the basics of getting started, download the SDK, context-based design, and fill your toolbox. Clear, easy-to-understand steps walk you through programming with Objective C or Cocoa and show you how to develop games and graphics. Plus, you'll discover how to design specifically for mobile apps.
- Aimed at both novice and seasoned developers who are interested in developing iPhone and iPod Touch applications
- Shows you how to get started, download the SDK, and fill your toolbox
- Walks you through developing games and graphics
- Explains how to gets your apps into the AppStore and sell them
Getting started developing your own applications today with this fun and friendly guide.
Sign up now »
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
Despite current economic factors, IT investment continues to be fueled by the need for better and more agile IT capabilities to support an enterprise’s business strategy, as well as to ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 gala awards night
- AusCERT 2013: International cyberwar response more complex than geopolitical treaties: NATO CCD COE analyst
- AusCERT 2013: Deploying BYOD in a government environment
- AusCERT 2013: 'Hacktivism' may have passed its prime, but it still left its mark
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia
- Canon appoints new GM of consumer marketing