Imovie 3 Solutions - Tips, Tricks & Special Effects with DVD
--MyMac.com Book Reviewer David Weeks
Create Thousand-Dollar Video Effects with iMovie and QuickTime Pro
You can do more with iMovie than you might think. You don't have to trade up to Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere to build stylish and exciting videos. iMovie 3 Solutions brings high-end visual effects to the iMovie community with easy-to-follow projects, step-by-step instructions, and companion sample videos. Whether you're a hobbyist, a budding producer, or a dedicated video prosumer, iMovie 3 Solutions will help you create unique and breathtaking videos on a budget.
Inside, noted author Erica Sadun shows you the ins and outs of iMovie video tricks, including:
* Adding logos and watermarks to your movies
* Producing exciting picture-in-picture effects
* Creating larger and more dynamic title sequences
* Combining animated elements with your iMovie footage
* Designing interactive QuickTime skins that surround your iMovie videos
* Converting your PowerPoint presentations into iMovie form
* Authoring captions and subtitles for your movies
* Building your own iMovie plug-ins
* And more!
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Power Tips.
Chapter 2: iMovie Stills.
Chapter 3: Overlays.
Chapter 4: Transparency.
Chapter 5: Animated Effects.
Chapter 6: Titles.
Chapter 7: iMovie Artistry.
Sign up now »
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Python Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTWeb Developer- Drupal and PHP. Exciting new position- #2 in Dev team.$100k+SuperNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
Messaging and collaboration platforms have emerged as mission critical applications, consuming a large portion of IT spending for organisations. The rich features in these applications have significantly changed the messaging ...
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
"Too little too late. Spice normally has better standards than this. I ..."
Spiceworks' free management software gets integrated MDM
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB