Google Adwords for Dummies®, 2nd Edition
A completely updated reference to help you get the most value out of your AdWords campaigns
Google AdWords is a unique tool that allows you to set your own budget and create ads and choose keywords that are specifically related to your business. When your ad appears next to the search results, people can simply click your ad to learn more about you or make a purchase. This handy guide walks you through the newest tips, tricks, and techniques for maximizing your AdWords campaign.
Offering valuable advice, this new edition includes case studies from readers who have shared what they learned from using the techniques revealed in the first edition.
- A revised and updated guide that shares invaluable advice for maximizing your AdWords campaign
- Discusses changes to the AdWords interface as well as best practices in split testing, opt-in landing page structure, and ad group structure
- Reviews new, free tools included in AdWords as well as new and improved third-party tools
- Includes an in-depth explanation of Google's free Web site testing and optimization tool: Website Optimizer
- Includes a Google AdWords gift card worth $25 (details inside book)
With this handy reference by your side, you will discover the best way to put a Google AdWords campaign to work for you!
Howie Jacobson is an Internet marketing strategist who specializes in growing businesses using Google AdWords. He offers coaching, telecourses, workshops, and presentations on his Breakthrough Online Profits methodology. Readers can find free tools, tips, and techniques on his Web site, AskHowie.com.
Sign up now »
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTR&D EngineerSA
If business-relevant information is not well managed, secured and analysed, it can become an underutilized asset or—worst case—a legal and competitive liability. Nearly all of the IT and business executives ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia