From Workplace to Playspace: Innovating, Learning and Changing Through Dynamic Engagement
Table of Contents
1. Workplace to Playspace: A New Mindset for Success.
Reclaiming play as a key dynamic for organizational success and creating space for all to develop their capacities for innovating, learning and changing.
2. Playspace Is Relational Space.
By developing relational intelligence and tapping the power of the relational space organizations are innovating, learning and changing by engaging and expanding social and relational networks.
3. Playspace Is Generative Space.
Organizations that consistently engage their generative core make space for the intrinsic motivation and passion.
4. Playspace Is Safe Space.
Innovating, learning and changing can be risky, uncomfortable and disorienting processes. Playspace is safe for fresh perspectives, new discoveries, and positive change.
5. Playspace Is Timeful Space.
Organizations and workgroups that negotiate the demands of the clock and make playspace for the possibilities available in the present moment create timeful space.
6. Playspace Is Provocative Space.
Provocative space stretches our familiar ways of thinking, being, and doing.
7. Sustaining Playspace.
Recurring themes and best practices of organizations that consistently bring playspace to life in their organizations.
Epilogue: Living the Questions.
Playspace lives in the questions and thrives on continued discovery.
Sign up now »
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTQuality ManagerSA
There is a definite need for better data protection solutions in today’s enterprise data centres. The question is whether to continue with software-only backup and recovery solutions, or to make ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- Researchers find unusual malware targeting Tibetan users in cyberespionage operation
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia