Fighting Computer Crime: A New Framework for Protecting Information
* Who your greatest security threats really are (be prepared for some surprises!)
* Why employees undergoing divorce can be your organization's greatest computer security risk
* How to overcome cyberterrorists who will employ any high-tech or low-tech means necessary to crash your systems.
* Effective countermeasures for each threat covered in the book
* How to neutralize even the most powerful cybercrime scheme attempts
* Why and how the incorrect, incomplete, inarticulate security folk art must be revitalized
Table of Contents
What Are We Protecting?
The Rise of Cybercrime.
Computer Abuse and Misuse.
Network Abuse and Misuse.
Cyberspace Abusers and Misusers.
The Disastrous Hacker Culture.
The Artisans of Information Security.
The Current Foundation for Information Security.
A New Framework for Information Security.
Information Security Assessments.
How to Conduct a Baseline Security Assessment.
Good and Bad Control Objectives.
Tactics for Effective Information Security.
Strategies for Effective Information Security.
Organizing for Security.
Doing It Right and Preparing for the Next Millennium.
Sign up now »
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
Because cloud is still a new and evolving business model, it can be argued that the decision to select a cloud service provider should be approached with even greater diligence ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- IN PICTURES: Citrix Solutions expo (49 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Citrix parties one more night with Maroon 5 ( +57 photos)
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia