Extreme Programming in Action - Practical Experiences From Real World Projects
eXtreme Programming (XP) is a hot new development methodology for building software systems quickly without sacrificing quality. Authors Lippert, Wolf and Rook have three years' experience of working on professional XP projects. The projects range from application via prototype to framework development and cover project sizes from one person month to more than 400 person months. Until now XP has been described in outline by those promoting its advantages, this book provides objective examples of how it can be used in practice.
* An objective assessment of XP, grounded in real world experience, and not written by those championing this method
* Invaluable combination of theory and practice
* Covers advanced topics such as project organization, team roles and integrating legacy systems
Table of Contents
Evaluation and outlook.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Sign up now »
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
Besides form factor, virtual systems are not really that different than physical systems. They both use the same operating systems and applications. They both present users with computing resources such ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia