Excel Pivottables and Pivotcharts: Your Visual Blueprint for Creating Dynamic Spreadsheets, 2nd Edition
Master two of the most powerful features of Excel
Even if you use Excel all the time, you may not be up to speed on two of Excel's most useful features. PivotTable and PivotChart turn long lists of unreadable data into dynamic, easy-to-read tables and charts that highlight the information you need most; you can tweak results with a click or easily fuse data from several sources into one document. Now you can learn how to tap these powerful Excel tools with this practical guide.
Using a series of step-by-step tutorials and easy-to-follow screenshots, this book shows you in a visual way how to create and customize PivotTables and PivotCharts, use them to analyze business data, and ultimately achieve more with less work.
- Explains the benefits PivotTables and PivotCharts, two powerful features of Excel that allow users to create dynamic spreadsheets
- Covers creating and customizing, analyzing business data, building custom calculations, linking to external data sources (including Access databases, Word tables, Web pages, XML data, SQL Server databases, and OLAP cubes), creating macros to automate tasks, and more
- Uses step-by-step tutorials and easy-to-follow screenshots, a "learn by seeing" approach for visual learners
Practical, visual, and packed with content, this is the book you need to ramp up your Excel skills with PivotTables and PivotCharts.
Sign up now »
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
There is a definite need for better data protection solutions in today’s enterprise data centres. The question is whether to continue with software-only backup and recovery solutions, or to make ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia