Excel Charts for Dummies
Table of Contents
Part I: Getting Started with Excel Charts.
Chapter 1: Harnessing the Power of Excel Charts.
Chapter 2: Understanding How Charts Are Constructed.
Chapter 3: Making Great Charts with the Chart Wizard.
Part II: Exploring Chart Types.
Chapter 4: Creating Charts That Compare Items.
Chapter 5: Creating Charts That Show Change.
Chapter 6: Creating Charts That Display Data Relationships.
Chapter 7: Working With Custom Chart Types.
Part III: Formatting Charts.
Chapter 8: Positioning and Sizing Your Charts.
Chapter 9: Formatting the Chart Area, Plot Area, and Gridlines.
Chapter 10: Formatting the Axes’ Patterns, Font, Number Format, and Alignment.
Chapter 11: Working With the Category-Axis Scale Settings.
Chapter 12: Working With the Value-Axis Scale Settings.
Chapter 13: Formatting the Data Series.
Chapter 14: Working With 3-D Views.
Chapter 15: Using AutoShapes and Graphics.
Part IV: Advanced Chart Techniques.
Chapter 16: Adding Trendlines to a Chart.
Chapter 17: Using Combination Charts.
Chapter 18: Creating and Saving User-Defined Charts.
Chapter 19: Creating Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
Chapter 20: Interacting with External Programs.
Part V: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 21: Ten Chart Remakes.
Chapter 22: Ten (or So) Fancy Charts.
Sign up now »
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
Are your requirements the need for faster release cycles, you have reduced budgets required to run and manage a complex test environment, and you want to decrease your third party ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- IN PICTURES: Citrix Solutions expo (49 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Citrix parties one more night with Maroon 5 ( +57 photos)
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia