Excel 2007: The L Line, the Express Line to Learning
Want to find success in your profession or business? Master the timesaving tools you'll need in the real world, like Excel 2007. Whether you're a student, a professional, or an entrepreneur, you can learn Excel with this start-to-finish guide. Gain solid skills as you go from station to station in a series of clear-cut tutorials on Excel spreadsheet basics, integration with other applications, macro creation, and more. Start your journey today on The L Line.
- Get the basics of the new user interface and how to create spreadsheets
- Apply formulas, build charts, and explore pivot tables
- Filter, sort, analyze, and validate your data
- Customize Excel, create macros, and use add-ins
All aboard for valuable online extras
Visit the L Line Web site at www.wiley.com/go/thelline for valuable online supplementary materials:
- Test bank with challenging review questions
- PowerPoint(r) slides with chapter outlines
- Free sample files
- Along The L Line
- Complete tutorial coverage with step-by-step instruction
- Ample illustrations and examples
- Real-world case studies, applications, and hints for avoiding pitfalls
- Practice exams that let you evaluate your progress
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Exploring Excel.
Chapter 2: Creating Your First Excel Worksheet.
Chapter 3: Fine-Tuning Your Worksheet.
Chapter 4: Understanding Excel Formulas.
Chapter 5: Charting: Basic Excel Chart Types and When to Use Them.
Chapter 6: Pivoting Data: Looking at Your Data in a Different Way.
Chapter 7: Adding Data from Other Sources.
Chapter 8: Designing Your Data for Viewing and Printing.
Chapter 9: Exporting Data to Other Applications.
Chapter 10: Sorting and Filtering Data.
Chapter 11: Ensuring Your Data Is Right.
Chapter 12: Analyzing Data with Excel.
Chapter 13: Customizing Excel.
Chapter 14: Extending Excel: Using Existing Add-Ins.
Chapter 15: Programming Excel: An Introduction to VBA and Macros.
Chapter 16: Building Your Own Excel Add-Ins.
Appendix A: Exam Answer Appendix.
Appendix B: Getting Help with Excel.
Sign up now »
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
This research paper intends to provide a brief summary of the cybercriminal underground and shed light on the basic types of hacker activity in Russia. It discusses fundamental concepts that ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia