Enterprise JMS Programming
Table of Contents
PART I: JMS Programming.
Chapter 1: Introducing JMS.
Chapter 2: The JMS Message.
Chapter 3: Sending Messages.
Chapter 4: Receiving Messages.
Chapter 5: Publish/Subscribe Messaging.
Chapter 6: Point-to-Point Messaging.
Chapter 7: Building Message-Driven Beans with EJB 2.0.
Chapter 8: JMS Transactions.
Chapter 9: Securing JMS.
Chapter 10: Maximizing JMS Performance.
PART II: JMS Administration.
Chapter 11: Administering JMS.
Chapter 12: Sample Administration of Real JMS Products.
PART III: JMS Architecture.
Chapter 13: An Enterprise Real-Time Financial Trading System.
Chapter 14: An Integrated Workflow System.
Chapter 15: A High-Volume Extranet System.
Chapter 16: An Internet Order-Taking System.
Appendix A: API Listing.
Appendix B: JMS-Compliant Products.
Sign up now »
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
Governance for all is more than an IT initiative or a goal written in a plan document; it’s a strategy that unites IT and business content owners to achieve their ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia