DOS for Dummies Quick Reference, 3rd Edition
Grab yourself a copy of DOS For Dummies Quick Reference, 3rd Edition, and keep it near your computer for quick, step-by-step instructions for doing almost anything in DOS. Author Greg Harvey has packed all the do's and don'ts of DOS together in one handy guide, written in language you can understand. Flip open the comb-bound, lay-flat book and let your fingers do the walking through the land of DOS, alphabetized from A to Z, to find fast answers to your questions. Whether you're running the original DOS or just playing DOS games under the latest versions of Windows, you'll find that this slim little reference book can be a big, big help. Plus, DOS For Dummies Quick Reference, 3rd Edition, features a Techie Talk" glossary in the back of the book to keep you from stumbling over words and phrases like clusters, FATs, sectors, and TSRs.
Table of Contents
PART I: Getting to Know DOS.
PART II: Dos under Windows 98.
PART III: DOS Commands.
PART IV: Batch Commands.
PART V: Configuration Commands.
Glossary: Techie Talk.
Book Registration Information.
Sign up now »
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
In a sluggish economy, getting the best ROI on every IT dollar spent is the top priority for almost every business. Storage budgets in most IT environments continue to remain ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- IN PICTURES: Citrix Solutions expo (49 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Citrix parties one more night with Maroon 5 ( +57 photos)
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia