Doing More Business on the Internet: How the Electronic Highway Is Transforming American Companies, Second Edition
* Creating a World Wide Web home page, and using it to attract customers around the world
* How to develop an Internet plan that best suits your business
* The art of Intermarketing -- interacting with customers and outshining competitors by taking advantage of the Web's graphics, sound, and video capabilities
* Vital business information resources, including electronic journals, research reports, and discussion groups--and how to find them without getting lost in "cyberspace"
* The most effective commercial applications on the Internet and how they can add value to any business
Here's what critics had to say about the blockbuster First Edition! "Catch the wave. Cronin guides you through the steps of getting connected, and shows you different ways to tap information for research, business partnerships, and more." -- Erika Kotite, Entrepreneur "Read this book--or get (your superiors) to read it. Doing Business on the Internet is superb for nontechnical managerial types.." --Steve Deyo, Computer User "One of the most thorough, up-to-date guides available for everyone from information managers to librarians and entrepreneurs." --Electronic Publishing "A must-read for anyone who wonders how money can be made in cyberspace." --Thomas Forbes, Folio
Table of Contents
A Manager's Guide to the Internet.
The Desktop as Global Village.
Reach Out and Touch--Everyone.
Transforming Research and Development.
The Entrepreneurial Edge.
Putting the Network to Work.
The Home Page Advantage.
Sign up now »
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
It’s an exciting yet daunting time to be a security professional. Security threats are becoming more aggressive and voracious. This whitepaper examines the escalating complexity for the security management environment; ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia