Digital Multimedia 2E
This edition completely updates content to address the XHTML standard and to add appropriate weight to XML content. There will be a web/Flash emphasis and proper coverage of MPEG4 and DVD in line with current technology trends.
* New edition of a best-selling resource - now in FULL COLOUR throughout
* Covers the basic principles of each media type-- text, graphics, audio, animation, and video
* Updated content addresses the XHTML standard and adds appropriate weight to XML coverage
* Includes a Web/Flash emphasis and thorough coverage of MPEG4 and DVD in line with current technology trends
Jenny Chapman is an artist-filmmaker, at the Edinburgh College of Art and MacAvon Media Productions, Highlands, Scotland.
Table of Contents
2. Enabling Technologies.
3. Introduction to Computer Graphics.
4. Vector Graphics.
5. Bitmapped Images.
10. Characters and Fonts.
11. Text and Hypertext.
12. Hypertext and Hypermedia.
13. Design Principles.
14. XML and Multimedia.
15. SMIL and SVG.
16. Scripting and Interactivity.
17. Multimedia and Networks.
Sign up now »
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
It can be argued that what distinguishes midsize businesses most from large and small companies is not size, but attitude. While attitude alone cannot mitigate the challenges faced by midsize ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia