Computer Science: A Breadth-first Approach with Pascal
Table of Contents
Elements of the Pascal Language.
Computer Logic and Architecture.
Modules and Control Structures.
Searching and Sorting Algorithms.
Theoretical Perspectives in Computing.
Answers to Selected Exercises.
Sign up now »
The results of PwC’s annual Global Information Security Survey indicate that companies are confident in their efforts to secure systems, information, and privacy. Strategies and personnel are in place, they ...
The transformation of computing through mobility, consumerisation, bring-your-own device (BYOD) and flex-work offers powerful benefits for today’s organisations ...
"as a teacher - you can't win - in a constantly changing ..."
High school students still see ICT as ‘sitting at a computer all day’: survey
"yep - big brother is watching you - now go out and ..."
Does encryption really shield you from government's prying eyes?
"New manager arrives, fires most of the apparently-underskilled staff rather than training ..."
Solving the skills conundrum – part 1
"How many of the Fortune 500 companies have access to PRISM? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_espionage ..."
Australia suspected to have PRISM data: Ludlam
"I don't fall into their whinging crap . In the last eight ..."
Australia Post’s mail business to lose $200 million this year
- 3D printer creates lithium-ion batteries the size of a grain of sand
- Congress looks to kill NASA's plan to capture an asteroid
- AT&T to offer NEC Terrain push-to-talk Android smartphone starting Friday
- Intel chooses sides in wireless power market
- Good riddance Google Reader: Feedly throws switch on alternate RSS service
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- Google Glass privacy concerns raised by international data protection authorities