AutoCAD 2005 and AutoCAD LT 2005: No Experience Required (Includes CD-ROM)
AutoCAD 2005 and AutoCAD LT 2005: No Experience Required is your step-by-step introduction to the latest versions of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT, the world's leading customizable CAD software. Inside this perfectly paced guide are the clear-cut explanations and practical tutorials that you need to complete even the most elaborate AutoCAD projects.
Discover AutoCAD 2005's newest features as you plan and develop a complete project. Follow the tutorials sequentially or begin at any chapter by downloading the drawing files from the Sybex website. Either way, you'll develop a solid grounding in the essentials and learn how to use AutoCAD's productivity tools to get your work done efficiently.
- Gain the Imperative AutoCAD Skills
- Find your way around AutoCAD and LT
- Understand the basic commands and how to set up a drawing
- Apply AutoCAD's coordinate systems
- Master drawing strategies
- Employ Polar and Object Snap Tracking
- Set up and manage layers, colors, and linetypes
- Use blocks and Wblocks
- Drag AutoCAD objects from one drawing to another
- Generate elevations and orthographic views
- Work with hatches and fills
- Control text in a drawing
- Manage external references
- Set up layouts and print an AutoCAD drawing
- Use AutoCAD's enhanced tool palettes
- Create and render a 3D model
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Getting to Know AutoCAD.
Chapter 2: Basic Commands to Get Started.
Chapter 3: Setting Up a Drawing.
Chapter 4: Gaining Drawing Strategies: Part 1.
Chapter 5: Gaining Drawing Strategies: Part 2.
Chapter 6: Using Layers to Organize Your Drawing.
Chapter 7: Grouping Objects into Blocks.
Chapter 8: Generating Elevations.
Chapter 9: Working with Hatches and Fills.
Chapter 10: Controlling Text in a Drawing.
Chapter 11: Dimensioning a Drawing.
Chapter 12: Managing External References.
Chapter 13: Using Layouts to Set Up a Print.
Chapter 14: Printing an AutoCAD Drawing.
Appendix: A Look at Drawing in 3D.
Sign up now »
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
Storage systems today must match agility with diversified I/O performance to satisfy an enterprise’s changing needs. In their review, Silverton Consulting ranks the NetApp FAS6240 Clustered SAN, as an Enterprise ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- IN PICTURES: Citrix Solutions expo (49 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Citrix parties one more night with Maroon 5 ( +57 photos)
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia