ASP.NET Mvc 1.0 Test Driven Development Problem - Design - Solution
ASP.NET MVC is a new Web development framework created by Microsoft as an alternative to ASP.NET web forms applications. MVC is well suited to testability, and Test Driven Development (TDD) affords you a generous level of control while also making MVC very powerful and extensible. This book takes the ASP.NET MVC and combines it with a testing methodology and tools and guides you through the process of taking Web application from concept to production.
Using a complete working sample application that demonstrates all the tools needed to build an e-commerce Web application, the popular Problem – Design – Solution format gradually introduces you to new alternative tools, frameworks, and methodologies to get you started creating cutting-edge Web applications.
- ASP.NET MVC is Microsoft's hot new Web development framework to use as an alternative to ASP.NET Web forms applications
- Use the popular Problem – Design – Solution recipe and encourages you to get involved with developing a Web application from concept to production
- Introduces new alternative tools, frameworks, and methodologies, such as nUnit and Inversion of Control containers
As you work with all facets of Web application development-requirements, design, testing, deployment, beta releases, refactoring, tool, and framework selection-you will have developed a live Web application by the time the book is finished.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
He graduated from Virginia Tech in 1999 without honors and has since worked in small and large companies, in small and large teams. He has written code in coffee shops, libraries, skyscrapers, and basements. He has managed teams across the room, across the country, and across the world.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Requirements.
Chapter 2: High-Level Design.
Chapter 3: Membership.
Chapter 4: Refactor: Model Binders, Mocks, and Asserts.
Chapter 5: Client and Server Validation.
Chapter 6: Data Layer and IRepository Pattern.
Chapter 7: Declare Your Independence with Dependency Injection.
Chapter 8: Contact Management.
Chapter 9: Import Contacts.
Chapter 10: Composing Messages.
Chapter 11: HTML WYSIWYG Editing.
Chapter 12: Image Hosting.
Chapter 13: Message Templating.
Chapter 14: Billing and Subscriptions.
Chapter 15: Usage Tracking.
Chapter 16: Fill In the Blanks.
Sign up now »
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
The risks facing high-speed data networks and unencrypted data while in motion are very real and on the rise. As information becomes one of the most valuable ‘off balance sheet’ ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- IN PICTURES: Citrix Solutions expo (49 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Citrix parties one more night with Maroon 5 ( +57 photos)
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia