Age of Mythology: Sybex Official Strategies & Secrets (Foreword By Bruce Shelley)
Written with the full support of Ensemble Studios and Microsoft, this ultra-detailed guide is packed with the strategies, tactics, and analysis you need to become an expert Age player.
Inside you'll find:
* Hardcore, advanced multiplayer strategies straight from Ensemble Studios' best players
* Thorough analysis of each culture, including military units, Major and Lesser Gods, and their powers
* In-depth stats for everything in the game
* Step-by-step walkthrough of the incredible campaign
* Detailed economic and military strategies so you can build a thriving economy and survive in combat
Table of Contents
CHAPTER ONE: Managing Your Economy.
CHAPTER TWO: Commanding Your Military.
CHAPTER THREE: Greek Culture.
CHAPTER FOUR: The Egyptians.
CHAPTER FIVE: Norse Culture.
CHAPTER SIX: Missions 1?8 Walkthrough.
CHAPTER SEVEN: Missions 9-16 Walkthrough.
CHAPTER EIGHT: Missions 17?24 Walkthrough.
CHAPTER NINE: Missions 25-32 Walkthrough.
CHAPTER TEN: Advanced Economy.
CHAPTER ELEVEN: Advanced Military Strategies.
CHAPTER TWELVE: Advanced Greek Strategies.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Advanced Egyptian Strategies.
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Advanced Norse Strategies.
Sign up now »
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
It’s time for midsize companies to start thinking differently about infrastructure. This white paper provides a brief overview of cloud computing, explains how midsize companies can benefit, and describes the ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia