Advances in the Dempster-shafer Theory of Evidence
Table of Contents
DEMPSTER-SHAFER THEORY OF EVIDENCE: GENERAL ISSUES.
Measures of Uncertainty in the Dempster-Shafer Theory of Evidence (G. Klir).
Comparative Beliefs (S. Wong, et al.).
Calculus with Linguistic Probabilities and Beliefs (M. Lamata & S. Moral).
FUZZIFICATION OF DEMPSTER-SHAFER THEORY OF EVIDENCE.
Rough Membership Functions (Z. Pawlak & A. Skowron).
DEMPSTER-SHAFER THEORY IN DECISION MAKING AND OPTIMIZATION.
Decision Analysis Using Belief Functions (T. Strat).
Interval Probabilities Induced by Decision Problems (T. Whalen).
DEMPSTER-SHAFER THEORY FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF UNCERTAINTY IN KNOWLEDGE-BASED SYSTEMS.
Using Dempster-Shafer's Belief-Function Theory in Expert Systems (P. Shenoy).
Nonmonotonic Reasoning with Belief Structures (R. Yager).
Sign up now »
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
If business-relevant information is not well managed, secured and analysed, it can become an underutilized asset or—worst case—a legal and competitive liability. Nearly all of the IT and business executives ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia