50 Fast Adobe Premiere 6.5 Techniques
* Includes 50 easy, fast, and exciting effects that users can achieve immediately
* Enables both pros and hobbyists alike to create cool video effects quickly by following straightforward, step-by-step instructions
* In-depth discussions of features and techniques allow readers to make necessary adjustments to their own videos
* CD-ROM contains all the video clips from the book, tryouts, and valuable utilities
The 50 Fast series shows readers how to get amazing, cutting-edge results with today's leading graphics, Web design, and digital video software. Each lavishly illustrated book delivers 50 step-by-step tricks of the trade that are easy to learn and impressive to look at, along with a CD-ROM with before-and-after examples and tryout software.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Simple Techniques for a Professional Look.
Chapter 2: Combine Clips for Double the Fun!
Chapter 3: Create Your Own Look Using Color Controls.
Chapter 4: Manipulate Images to Bring Your Clips to Life.
Chapter 5: Diving Deeper into the World of Effects.
Chapter 6: Going Pro: Create Motion Effects with Premiere.
Chapter 7: But How Does It Sound? Maximize Your Soundtrack with Premiere’s Audio Effects.
Chapter 8: Next Stop, Hollywood! Making Video Look Like Film.
Appendix A: What’s on the CD-ROM.
Appendix B: Other Resources.
About the Authors.
Sign up now »
- FTSenior Python Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer- Drupal and PHP. Exciting new position- #2 in Dev team.$100k+SuperNSW
Integrated Computing Platforms, such as EMC VSPEX RAs, provide a solution by eliminating the time (and cost) of designing, testing, and engineering integrated environments with components built independently of one ...
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
"Too little too late. Spice normally has better standards than this. I ..."
Spiceworks' free management software gets integrated MDM
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB