- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
- ORX-Locker, another ransomware platform for any criminal emerges
- Former Secret Service agent admits $820K Silk Road theft
In order to compete in the economy of the 21st century, businesses need to learn to collaborate beyond their borders1 Mar / Written by Ross Maher
Are customers really at the centre of your business model?6 Feb / Written by Ross Maher
65% of senior executives are disappointed in their ability to stimulate innovation. Why?6 Dec / Written by Ross Maher
If you are a business owner, business leader, manager or just someone who cares about the work they are doing, stop and ask yourself: are we innovating or are we just waiting to die?6 Dec / Written by Ross Maher
An innovative culture is not the goal we should be aiming for - it's an outcome of good projects16 Nov / Written by Ross Maher
Does your business pay people to succeed, or does it pay them to not fail? Do you know the difference?29 Oct / Written by Ross Maher
Does your organisation have a defined innovation process? Don’t leave innovation to chance because if you do it is more likely your organisational culture will act against innovation, rather than in support of it22 Oct / Written by Ross Maher
A CIOs job is never done. A day in the life of a chief information officer
Information management has changed significantly over the last decade - both internally and externally. Think cloud, SaaS, PaaA, IaaS, open source, data integration, development ... the choice is open.
CIOs stepping out of their comfort zones to become business leaders who help drive the business strategy.
CIO editor, Georgina Swan, talks ICT, business and what makes IT leaders tick.
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Myer gets to know target customers with $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers