- Cybercrime by Wire Fraud – What’s Covered?
- Popular Belkin Wi-Fi routers plagued by unpatched security flaws
- Intel says GPU malware is no reason to panic, yet
- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
Governance frameworks imply a well-oiled corporate machine, but is that really the way forward in the face of digital disruption?11 Dec / Written by Rob Livingstone
For every enterprise IT project, there are as many versions of reality as there are stakeholders. Is there a way to defeat the odds and win?15 Sep / Written by Rob Livingstone
Companies lacking a formal corporate strategy are making it even harder for IT departments to meet expectations and lead transformation.4 Jun / Written by Rob Livingstone
Technology’s democratisation is reshaping business but it’s also introducing new complexities around management and governance. So where do you fit in?2 Apr / Written by Rob Livingstone
Why these specialised and surprisingly prolific embedded systems could be putting your organisation at risk.11 Dec / Written by Rob Livingstone
As-a-service procurement has changed the dynamic between CIO and vendor and placed the onus on contract management. How can you realign?28 Oct / Written by Rob Livingstone
Having someone who can advocate game-changing technologies within your organisation presents opportunities and obstacles.29 Jul / Written by Rob Livingstone
CIOs need to stop thinking about volume and look for value.17 Jun / Written by Rob Livingstone
Are you keeping an eye on your cloud vendors?12 Apr / Written by Rob Livingstone
Is the latest trend in IT career-as-a-service?13 Dec / Written by Rob Livingstone
Rob is a respected and experienced CIO, with more than three decades of industry and ICT experience. Over the last 16 years he has held the CIO role at several multinationals, most recently Ricoh. He is the owner of Rob Livingstone Advisory and a Fellow of University of Technology, Sydney. Rob delivers the Pathways Advanced and Business ICT leadership programs in conjunction with the CIO Executive Council.
A CIOs job is never done. A day in the life of a chief information officer
Information management has changed significantly over the last decade - both internally and externally. Think cloud, SaaS, PaaA, IaaS, open source, data integration, development ... the choice is open.
CIOs stepping out of their comfort zones to become business leaders who help drive the business strategy.
CIO editor, Georgina Swan, talks ICT, business and what makes IT leaders tick.
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- VMworld 2015: VMware’s vision is to transform the datacentre, says Eschenbach
- Superloop reports first financial figures since ASX float
- Microsoft APC 2015: Gartner's Tiffani Bova - predicting the partner of 2020
- Microsoft APC 2015: CVP Phil Sorgen: “Partnering is in our DNA”
- Trend Micro expands relationship with VMware
- SAP brings Hadoop into the Hana fold with Vora, a new in-memory analytics tool
- 6 disaster recovery do’s and don’ts from Hurricane Katrina survivors
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
- Seagate breaks through the 1TB-per-platter barrier for laptop drives
- Windows 10 sets one-month OS adoption record
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers