At the U.N. Climate Summit today, President Obama announced the U.S. will join 19 other nations and 28 leading tech innovators and commit to doubling investments in research toward clean energy.
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba