GM's upcoming semi-autonomous "Super Cruise" system lets drivers take their hands off the steering wheel, but the technology can determine a driver’s responsiveness and will stop the vehicle automatically if you're not paying attention to the road.
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
- Remote management app exposes millions of Android users to hacking
- ‘Distributed guessing’ attack lets hackers verify Visa card details
- AI is coming, and will take some jobs, but no need to worry