Nikola Motor, which earlier this year announced it would manufacture a $375,000, 1,200-mile range semi-trailer truck, said it will be powered by a hydrogen fuel cell and not a lithium-ion battery pack.
- Adobe patches critical vulnerability in ColdFusion application server
- Crooks are selling a skimmer that works on all chip card readers
- Dropbox changed passwords after 68M accounts were compromised
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Cloud plus artificial intelligence = future