A survey of IT leaders in healthcare revealed that 81% of them believe their systems have been compromised by at least one malware, botnet or some other cyber-attack in the past two years, placing patient sensitive data at risk.
- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push