Tesla is touting its new solar power and battery storage substation on the Island of Kauai. The facility will provide 52 megawatt hours of energy, saving 1.6 million gallons of diesel fuel a year that has been used to supply generator electricity.
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
- Leaked iCloud credentials obtained from third parties, Apple says
- Wikileaks documents show CIA's Mac and iPhone compromises
- Senate votes to kill FCC's broadband privacy rules
- Snowden's ex-boss offers tips on stopping insider threats