Boeing has delivered what it's calling a first-of-its-kind "reversible" fuel cell system for the U.S. Navy that uses a solid oxide cell to store energy created from solar power to produce clean, zero-emissions electricity.
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too