Google's plan to share user data across its online services will have little effect on users of the company's enterprise, government and education application suites, the company said.
- Spanish police nab suspected hacker behind Neverquest banking malware
- Trump nominee suggests IRS cybersecurity and staffing boosts
- Google pushed developers to fix security flaws in 275,000 Android apps
- Microsoft’s standing to sue over secret US data requests in question
- Assange seeks to discuss his US extradition with the feds