Google's plan to share user data across its online services will have little effect on users of the company's enterprise, government and education application suites, the company said.
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish fiasco
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
- VPN bug poses privacy threat to BitTorrent downloaders