Google's plan to share user data across its online services will have little effect on users of the company's enterprise, government and education application suites, the company said.
- Dropbox changed passwords after 68M accounts were compromised
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Cloud plus artificial intelligence = future
- Security intelligence and sharing lead to hacker disappointment
- Accenture's Australian security splash feeds regional hunger for security, IoT