Google's plan to share user data across its online services will have little effect on users of the company's enterprise, government and education application suites, the company said.
- Attack, detection metrics improve but security specialists warn against complacency
- Ignorant of cybersecurity risk, breached small businesses are concealing the cost of recovery
- IBM: 4 billion online records were leaked in 2016
- Trojan source code leak poised to spur new online banking attacks
- Privacy advocates plan to fight Congress' repeal of ISP privacy rules