There's no doubt that cloud computing is dominating today's IT conversation among C-level security executives. Whether they're lured by its compelling cost savings or its perceived advantages, security leaders are probing the capabilities and restrictions of the cloud. At the same time, security and compliance concerns remain issues holding large enterprises back from capitalizing on the cloud's benefits.
- Security vendors take drastic steps to address slowing market growth
- Can Aussie women equal men in IT leadership roles?
- RSA taps former ATO cyber security chief to lead local advisory team
- Global IT spend set to surge as “civilisation infrastructure” takes hold
- Accucom takes Barker College Wi-Fi to the next level through Aruba
- Kramer gets top honours at AMI Awards 2016
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 20 October
- Marketers urged to provide holistic view of customer journey in online retail
- CMO Interview: How Kodak’s global CMO is bringing the brand back from the brink
- CMO50 2016: A study in marketing's collective transformation