There's no doubt that cloud computing is dominating today's IT conversation among C-level security executives. Whether they're lured by its compelling cost savings or its perceived advantages, security leaders are probing the capabilities and restrictions of the cloud. At the same time, security and compliance concerns remain issues holding large enterprises back from capitalizing on the cloud's benefits.
- Trojan source code leak poised to spur new online banking attacks
- Privacy advocates plan to fight Congress' repeal of ISP privacy rules
- Expert: NY breach report highlights third-party risk
- Industry support is helping Australian cybersecurity startups shake off risk aversion: Austrade
- iPhone browser ransom locker blocked in new iOS 10.3 release