Windows Phone 7 hackers ChevronWP7 are <a href="http://www.chevronwp7.com/post/6629433362/announcing-chevronwp7-labs">soon to release a Microsoft-approved app</a> that allows users to install non-approved software. But that doesn't mean the group and the software giant have kissed and made up.
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Hackers tap vBulletin vulnerability to break into 27 million more accounts
- Telegram's encryption stymies French police but pleases their bosses
- Ashley Madison: a security cheat and not so discreet