Windows Phone 7 hackers ChevronWP7 are soon to release a Microsoft-approved app that allows users to install non-approved software. But that doesn't mean the group and the software giant have kissed and made up.
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 taxpayers through IRS app
- Advanced threat protection: Key insights from the ComputerworldUK cybersecurity conference
- As smartwatches gain traction, personal data privacy worries mount
- Synology patches serious flaws in its network-attached storage devices
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, May 26