Windows Phone 7 hackers ChevronWP7 are <a href="http://www.chevronwp7.com/post/6629433362/announcing-chevronwp7-labs">soon to release a Microsoft-approved app</a> that allows users to install non-approved software. But that doesn't mean the group and the software giant have kissed and made up.
- Threat response hampered by information overload – but there is hope
- People and culture matter in security: LogRhythm survey findings
- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Google to freeze some Adobe Flash content on Sept. 1
- Security missives from the front lines