Windows Phone 7 hackers ChevronWP7 are soon to release a Microsoft-approved app that allows users to install non-approved software. But that doesn't mean the group and the software giant have kissed and made up.
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware