Windows Phone 7 hackers ChevronWP7 are soon to release a Microsoft-approved app that allows users to install non-approved software. But that doesn't mean the group and the software giant have kissed and made up.
- Trusting, lazy humans a common theme in recent security vulnerabilities
- Apple releases tons of security updates for recent flaws and exploits
- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
- Robot apocalypse unlikely, but researchers need to understand AI risks
- Amazon releases open source cryptographic module