Windows Phone 7 hackers ChevronWP7 are <a href="http://www.chevronwp7.com/post/6629433362/announcing-chevronwp7-labs">soon to release a Microsoft-approved app</a> that allows users to install non-approved software. But that doesn't mean the group and the software giant have kissed and made up.
- Cyber in Business conference: Digital, Media and Online Panel
- A Turkish hacker is giving out prizes for DDoS attacks
- Free AWS service tackles the tedium of compliance reporting
- Democrats unveil bill to probe Russia's role in alleged election hacks
- Obama's cybersecurity recommendations a small step forward, but need teeth and political willpower